Weekend Parking Rules – January 2019January 1, 2019
Weekend Suspension of Parking Enforcement in Specified Parking Areas
Resulting from the ongoing transit-oriented planning study being conducted here in the Village, Village Officials have decided to suspend permit parking enforcement from Friday Evenings at 6:00 PM through Sunday Evenings at 10:00 PM in the following parking areas only:
- Commuter Parking Lot Number 1B (behind Shogun Hibachi & Sushi restaurant)
- Street parking along the business corridor of Long Beach Road
- Merchant Parking Lot No. 2 (near the front entrance to Village Hall and All Island taxi stand)
- Merchant Parking Lot No. 4 (between Jacks Pizzeria and South Shore Jewish Center)
- Merchant Parking Lot No. 5 (next to Davincis Restaurant)
Please note permit parking rules remain in effect for all areas and parking fields not specifically mentioned above and all other parking rules remain in effect (no backing into stalls, ensure registration and inspections are valid, handicapped permits must be valid and visible in designated spots and meters must be fed).
We hope this is helpful and advantageous to our local restaurants and businesses.